Thursday, September 10, 2009

Quadratic Formula Calculator

The past two weeks in my class has involved solving quadratic equations. We finally derived the Quadratic Formula which can be used to solve any quadratic equation. I was also able to find a Quadratic Formula Calculator on the internet. This is a great tool for students to use at home to ensure that they are using the formula correctly. Below is the link to the calculator:

http://www.mathwarehouse.com/quadratic/quadratic-formula-calculator.php

1 comment:

  1. My first experience seeing an interactive whiteboard in use was in my son's 10th grade math class. The teacher had a computer version of a graphing calculator that she pulled up on the whiteboard and demonstrated to the students so they'd know what to do on their own calculators. I was amazed at how much technology existed for teaching math! Now it looks like there's even more, and I'm sure it makes teaching math a little more fun.

    ReplyDelete